Sun, 09 Jul|
Utogrund Running Track Zurich
EuroGames: Hyrox Challenge Practice Sessions
Weekly meetup to practice the Hyrox challenge together, plus a post workout shower, swim and brunch if we feel up to it.
Time & Location
09 Jul, 10:30 – 12:00
Utogrund Running Track Zurich, 8047 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
A meetup for all of us in the community who have registered for the Hyrox challenge at the Eurogames or who simply want to try it out and train alongside others. This is a free event with no formal instruction, just the training plan from the games and after a group warm-up we get started.
What to bring:
- Sports training kit and shoes suitable for running
- A bottle of water is essential
- Swim gear to jump in the Letzigraben pool afterwards
- Shower kit, towel and change of clothes
What is provided:
- When Bruce is able to attend he shall bring resistance bands to imitate the row and the 6kg wall ball, if you have them yourself bring them along too.
After the training we suggest a nice dip in the Letzigraben swimming pool to cool off and if the group are up for it, brunch together.
See you there!