Time & Location
17 Jun 2023, 14:00 – 16:00
Stauffacher (In front of City Kirche), Stauffacherstrasse 34, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland
About the event
A informal get together for the TRIBES community to watch the Zurich Pride Parade, enjoy drinks, dress up and wave some flags. With good weather we would meet out the front of the city Church at Stauffacher and walk in the parade together. We shall bring handheld flags, make-up and glitter to add some colour to your outfit.
What will be supplied:
- Subject to limited availabilty there will be face paint and flags to wave. We have actively chosen not to produce branded merchandise this year in favour of as many rainbow flags as we can muster.
- Cups (there will be plenty left over from the mid-week BBQ)
What to bring:
- It's going to be a long, hopefully hot day, and if the sun is shining sun cream is highly recommended and to stay refreshed a decent bottle of water (why not your TRIBES one if you have it);
- There is a Coop and Denner supermarket nearby for drinks
- A backpack to easily carry said drinks
We are excited for the get together, see you there.